The Matted Album is a modern take on a classic. With each page measuring a substantial 2.8mm thick, your prints are mounted underneath bevelled matts to individually frame each image. The album lays flat but unlike our original Fine Art Book, your images in the Matted Album can not go across the crease. The album is trimmed flush for a clean and sophisticated feel.
The Matted Album embodies a classic elegance and impeccable attention to detail.
Each page measures approximately 2.8mm thick
The Matted Album lays flat but unlike the Fine Art Book your images can not go across the crease.
It can hold up to 60 pages - you should work off approx. 2 photos per page when trying to decide on how many pages you might need.
Made using finest quality papers and ink
The Matted Album has a classic feel with a contemporary finish.
All Matted Albums are packages by hand and are presented in a natural cotton bag within a kraft cardboard box.
The Matted Albums come with a genuine leather cover and in a variety of colours. I usually suggest waiting until after you've seen the first draft before making a decision on the cover colour.
How does it work?
- First decide which type and size of album you would like (Fine Art or Matted).
- Decide on how many pages you might need. For the Matted Albums, because the images can't go across 2 pages, you should work off the basis of roughly 2 images per page. Bear in mind, we can add and remove pages later if necessary.
- Place an order with the online shop.
- Once I receive the order, I'll be in touch about how the photo selection process.
- Once we have the photos selected, I'll send you an initial draft of the layout (online).
- You give me feedback on the first draft and I send you the second draft.*
- Rinse and repeat for the 3rd draft (if necessary).
- Once we've confirmed the final proof, I look after sending the files to the printers.
Once we send the files, it usually takes 4-6 weeks for the albums to be delivered to you.
*There are 3 design proofs included in the cost of the album (additional designs are charged at €50 per design).